TMA Prices 2017-2018

2017/2018 Snowmobile Season and TMA Information:

Following you will find information which will assist in the purchase of the appropriate TMA needed to ride the VAST Trail System during the upcoming season. Just review, complete the information sections and return to the club. Please note the following:

Have checks made payable to “DVSJ”          Mail to: DVSJ    PO Box 1329    Wilmington  VT  05363


Following are the schedule of TMA rates in effect for the 2017 / 2018 season:


Early Bird:              BEFORE DECEMBER 15th

Registered in State:     $105.00 each           Registered Out of State    $135.00 each

Family (after purchase of 2 full priced snowmobiles)

Registered  in State :     $89.00                     Registered Out of State    $112.00


Regular Season:     AFER DECEMBER 15th

Registered in State:     $145.00                    Registered Out of State    $185.00

Four Day Pass :           $75.00


For all TMA(s), except for repeat 4 Day Passes, the Stump Jumper club dues are applicable to each snowmobile trail pass purchased.  Club dues for the upcoming season at $25 per sled.

To qualify for family purchase, snowmobiles must bear the same physical address on their registration.


Snowmobiling Requirements

  1. Registration – A snowmobile must be registered for the current year either in Vermont or another state or province. Vermont registrations can be renewed on line at DMV Express =   or return by mail the renewal notice sent by DMV in August. Vermont registration services are also available locally at Fat City Motor Worx located on Route 100 north of the Route #9 intersection in Wilmington.
  2. Owners wishing to change the state of registration to Vermont can make use of the service at Fat City Motor Worx during their business hours or visiting any Vermont DMV office. You should be aware that Vermont registrations are not honored by any other state in the northeast………………..if you plan to snowmobile out of state at any time during the season you should consider retaining the out of state registration.
  3. Insurance – A minimum liability policy of $25,000 for one person and $50,000 for two or more persons killed or injured and $10,000 for property damages in any one accident is the law. Proof of insurance must be carried at all times while snowmobiling in Vermont. Proof of Insurance is not needed for purchase of a TMA.
  4. Snowmobile Safety Course – Any person born after July 1, 1983 and who is 12 years of age or older must take and pass a snowmobile safety education course. Proof of this course must be carried at all times while snowmobiling in Vermont. An online version is available for a fee. Course information is available through the Vermont State Police at their website: or at the VAST website Failure to comply is punishable by a fine.